What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture Color Theme?

vablchriss

Hello everyone,
that is my first post.

IMG_2826.JPG

This is a photo with the color scheme I want to have. cold blue and red stylish thing...
I play in a band and we want to make our hole pictures in that look above. I know, that it also depends on the photo, but maybe you can achieve that look in photoshop afterwards?

17761238_788242294663953_2430472378272333927_o.jpg

This is a normal picture of us and it is the worst example I guess for transforming into that style, but maybe it is possible. Can you please try to achieve that look above on that picture and provide me the photoshop actions you guys did?

Sorry, for my bad english.

Very Best,
Chris

fredfish

Guru
Hi there Chris and welcome to the forum - BTW your English is just fine :thumbsup:

I am not sure about your level of experience is with PS and what version you have but I would start but looking at either a "Photo Filter" adjustment layer or a "Color Lookup" adjustment layer.

There is nothing stopping you from stacking different adjustment layers above each other. You can then use varying opacity on each adjustment layer and also masking for different parts of the image.

Here is where you will find the adjustment layers I am talking about - have a look at them and then come back and ask more questions (and you will have them :))

Untitled-2.jpg

Cheers

John