What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please edit me and my boyfriend out of this picture.

lauriesinder

Is it possible for me and my boyfriend to be edited out of this picture so JUST the door is showing? So there's no people in the picture, just the background/door. Thanks!

Meandbf.jpg

Argos

Guru
Re: Please edit me and my boyfriend out of this picture *URGENT FAST RESPONSE APPRECI

I think it's posible but a really hard work too to make it look good and beign honest really odd request, so much work to have a picture of a half wall and a door XD.

But maybe someone will help.

Cheers!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Re: Please edit me and my boyfriend out of this picture *URGENT FAST RESPONSE APPRECI

If I understand correctly you actually just want the background?
The amount of work to do this is huge but I hope someone will do it for you.
Wouldn't it be easier to go back to that specific place (if possible) and take a photo of that specific place only?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Guys, in a post that's no longer visible, I asked her why she wanted the edit, this was her reply.........

lauriesinder said:
Basically this is our old house that is now demolished. I wanted us both out the picture and just the door/background/wall for a sentimental collage that I'm working on.

Argos

Guru

Thanks Sam, i have to go right now so i cant do it, but with the explanation it's easier someone or me later can do it.

Cheers!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Thanks Sam, i have to go right now so i cant do it, but with the explanation it's easier someone or me later can do it.

I've also removed the urgency statement from the title. She explained in a PM that she has a few weeks to have this done.

lauriesinder

Yes both of us out the picture and just the background. It's a weird request I know but...it would be great if one of you could do it for me! I'll hope and pray! :)

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Well, I hope that what I did is any good.
Two things, I had to cheat a bit and replace the door by a similar one, because of the photographic distortion it was way to difficult to use chunks of the existing door to fill the gap.
I also didn't know what doorknob was used so I had to improvise.

Meandbf AA.jpg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Actually me too.
Maybe the OP may want to share with us what was behind that door. The house doesn't exist anymore so.

lauriesinder

Wow honestly that looks amazing. It looks exactly how the door used to look before the house was demolished. Thank you so much you did a great job!

There is nothing behind the door haha. I just wanted the wall/door for a collage I'm working on. Our old house was demolished so I want to rebuild it in picture form by sticking all the rooms together. This was the last piece I missed. Thanks a lot guys! :)

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Glad I could help, but I'm still in the dark concerning where that door was leading to..., you know just out of curiousity.