What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help photoshop my house??

Jasfarrar

hey, i am doing this to have 4 posts

I have no idea how to photoshop, but I think what you guys do is amazing. I am in the process of building a new house, and trying to decide whether or not to put shutters around the windows. I was hoping someone could photoshop thin black shutters around all the front windows and paint the front door black. If anyone will do this, you would be a life saver to me and my wife. If you get bored and want to throw some landscaping in....feel free, lol. Thanks.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:

iDad

Guru
Hi Jasfarrar my bad I hide your post accidentally but your all set now....... Welcome and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience

Jasfarrar

Def. going to have to go with the shutters. Thank you so much for your time to do this, its exactly what I wanted to see.

iDad

Guru
Nice job $1r_