What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help Photoshop my nose!

mvgg

Hello! I'm looking for someone to Photoshop my nose to different styles please! I want to get an idea of which nose looks better on my face since I'm considering on getting derma fillers. Thanks so much! (P.s. I kinda wanna see what my nose would look like if I had one similar to Maia Mitchell's)
Snapchat-5879271768862386554.jpg

Here are some examples:

Cara-Delevingne-Vogue-3Jul15-Getty_b.jpgScreenshot_2016-03-23-00-31-12.pngkylie-jenner-doll-like-make-up.jpg

Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
Welcome to PhotoshopGurus.com.

Please post the picture of you from which we would be working, as well as examples (i.e., photos) of one or two of the noses you would like to substitute. It's almost impossible for anyone to respond without seeing these images.

Tom M

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome.

I speak from 36 years of working in an OR.................dermal fillers are not going to serve your needs if your looking at having a nose similar to the examples you've provided. Rhinoplasty would be your only avenue. Personally, I think your gorgeous the way you are and I wouldn't change a thing.

Paul

Former Member
This looks perfect.

63061d1458717889t-please-help-photoshop-my-nose-snapchat-5879271768862386554-jpg