What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plugin installation help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

///Mostarac

Hello all. I'm new to the photoshop forums! I've done some searching on a few different forums and found that this was the most popular and that none of the forums have had my problem previously posted.

My problem is that I just downloaded the plugin called Alien Skin Exposure for CS5.
I downloaded it what I thought was correctly but apparently not. I downloaded the ASE folder and put it into the plugin folder for Adobe Photoshop. Please keep in mind im using a MAC.

Now when I go to filters or Automate, the newly installed plugin is nowhere to be found. I go to click on the actual plugin in the folder and it says that Photoshop does not recognize the plugin.

Anyone have any idea of what the problem could be? :banghead:

Thanks in advance!

the serial number comes with the download. You guys mean to tell me you never torrent stuff? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back