What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PSD Text Help

louiek88

Hi, Im trying to edit this psd text, i'm trying to change it from 'Featured Project' to 'Featured Item' and im not able to edit it. I've also tried just adding my own text but when I save it for "web & devices" it is distorted, and I cant make the text look as nice as before.

FeaturedItem.jpg

Attachments

• featured.psd
    374.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

iDad

Guru
your upload didnt work

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
What is the file size of that PSD you tried to upload?

Steve

Retired Administrator
Here's the PSD.
Hopefully Admin fixed whatever problem we were having with your attachment.

Attachments

• bluelight_featured new.psd
    430.2 KB · Views: 14
Looks like its a server issue. I cannot download 'bluelight_featured new.psd'

There shouldn't be a blank in the link or file name... "bluelight_featured new.psd" right after featured there is a blank, try closing the gap and see if it works.. Sometimes your browser may substitute a % sign in the middle but...

There is a problem with the Database, hopefully they get it fixed soon. I hope Admin updated his database after he updated the forum software...

Might be, but i can't even get the database to pull up the file. If it was uploaded to the database then it should be in an attachment folder. When we click on that attachment it should send a string/command to the database telling it to let us download the file. It's not doing that though. There is a problem in the coding somewhere..