What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Quick and Easy - Oni Mask Edit

THE CONNMANN

First Request on this!

I am looking to have the picture i've uploaded (Oni Mask) editted in order to resemble my current mask graphic (Phantom of opera style). The things i need done are just to give it a comic book style look rather than looking like a photo and to have the right side (Happy side) Inverted to white however the mouth, lips and teeth sections seperately inverted from black to white and white to black (Like current mask). I also need the eye on the left black side and mouth to be in a sad state rather than it being happy like the current again if possible

Inspiration for rebrand (2 B Editted)
NEW ONI MASK (2 B Editted).jpgC
Current Mask Design (Format and look to be followed)
CONNMASK(Border).png

Oof, this took me longer than expected. I'm not as professional as the gurus here, but I did my best. No need to pay me. I'm just here for the practice. If you need any adjustments, do let me know.

NEW ONI MASK (2 B Editted).png

Very nice Job you Def deserve a kudos just to make 2 final adjustments if we could flatten out the bit underneath the Nose and under the eye right side that would be chocolate and I'm not sure if it's possible to give it more of a drawing look rather than a photo being taken of it that would be great!

Changed the eye. as much as possible.
I tried a red circle to background but it needs an all black... or maybe all white .. background

Phantom_6a.jpg

Changed the eye. as much as possible.
I tried a red circle to background but it needs an all black... or maybe all white .. background

View attachment 123080
Intake it the lines are not going to show in final product? And eye came out grand would you be able to invert colour of teeth on both sides just the teeth and tbh the background is something I can work on shouldn't be much of a hassle cause tbh this will be an alpha surrounded PNG most cases. And one thing I'd also need done I'd to give it a very comix book look with very solid colours and no shadows and shading

Ok I think giving it a cartoon feel and keeping it black and white and maybe shades in-between for texture would be all I need. Thank you very much

Made the changes you wanted. Smoothed under right eye and under nose. Have added a few versions with the posterized effect. To turn it into a proper cartoon would require tracing into vector using Adobe Illustrator to finish it off. As ex_teacher said, that will require more time and effort.

NEW ONI MASK (2 B Editted) 1.png

NEW ONI MASK (2 B Editted) 2.png

NEW ONI MASK (2 B Editted) 3.png

NEW ONI MASK (2 B Editted) 4.png

NEW ONI MASK (2 B Editted) 5.png

Couldn't leave it alone, I like the duo-tone color look here but I'll see about changing it into B&W also

In PNG format with clear background

Phantom_7i_high contrast.png

Made the changes you wanted. Smoothed under right eye and under nose. Have added a few versions with the posterized effect. To turn it into a proper cartoon would require tracing into vector using Adobe Illustrator to finish it off. As ex_teacher said, that will require more time and effort.

View attachment 123089

View attachment 123090

View attachment 123091

View attachment 123092

View attachment 123093
Not bad Fahdedits if you want to continue practicing on it I would say to try an outline on the white side! Good job!

As promised B&W mask version(s), both in PNG. One went through a filter to posturize it and reduce tones, ostensibly to look more like a cartoon.

I confess, I still like the colored version better

Phantom_7E_BW_wBkGrd_3.png

Phantom_7E_BW_posterEdge_4.png

As promised B&W mask version(s), both in PNG. One went through a filter to posturize it and reduce tones, ostensibly to look more like a cartoon.

I confess, I still like the colored version better

View attachment 123109

View attachment 123110
Absolutely stunning! Kid my friend kudos! Is there any chance I can commemorate both you and FahdEdits for taking the time to fulfill my request through the forums as it's my first post and I'm new to the system

Back