What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quickest way to make stickers ? (rounded border on its shapes)

yannbf

Hello people,

I'm relatively new to photoshop and was wondering if you could give me a little hand.

I need to know the best and quickest way to make top-quality stickers.
I know there are scripts that can automate processes and all, so do you guys know any script that given an image, it creates the sticker effect? If not, the quickest way to achieve this? It's for mass production, so I don't want to spend a lot of time in each single image..

The effect is the rounded border along the shape of the image, as here:
sticker-designs-07.jpg

Thank you in advance!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

As far as I know there are no 'drag -n- drop' scripts that will do what you have posted above. It appears to be a custom made graphic that probably took some effort and time to create.

But as far as adding the rounded border, that's a fairly easy effect to accomplish. It's a matter of creating a new layer, making a selection of the object/image by clicking it's thumbnail,, going to SELECT > MODIFY > EXPAND, setting the amount of pixels to expand and then fill in the newly expanded selection with a color of choice.

inkpad.t

Guru
If you relay want to get to high standard for making these types of stickers, then there is no quick and easy solution if your new to to Photoshop, if you want to do this in Photoshop i would recommend as a start that you lean the pen tool to make shapes and fill them in , this is just the start .

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
yannbf The link you provided was for actions and not scripts. It was my understanding you were looking for scripts, sorry.