What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red lines. Lots of red lines

TJ Gellada Monzon

i dont know where to post this. sooo...

is there a way to remove this lines? the red ones.
its an old file (like 6-7 years ago). when i opened it, the lines showed up. and it only happened in this file and not on the other "same age" files that i have.
i tried to hide every layer and its still there. :(

redredred.jpg

Tom Mann

Guru
If you have it, please post the original file, e.g., most likely a JPG, not the PSD file. However, if that's all you have post the PSD.

Tom M

Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
I'm impressed, Chris! I'm worried, however, that the OP may not return because he never answered my request for him to post the file.

On a technical note, have you ever seen any corruption or other type of problem that could have caused this? For example, the red lines don't look at all like the usual JPG "bit rot" artifacts.

Tom M

Thanks Tom.
No, I haven't seen anything similar like these red lines. Don't know what could have caused them.
So if the OP doesn't come back, we might never know.

Tom Mann

Guru
Old "Eagle Eyes" is back and on the job! Thank you, MrToM!

I wonder why he was using a mask that looked like that. It almost looks like one is looking through very thin gauze-like curtains. But as Chris said, unless the OP returns, we'll never know, so please come back and tell us, TJ Gellada Monzon !

Tom M