What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reduce wrinkles from T-shirt

mrbomb

Hi,

Could some try to reduce the wrinkles from my T-shirt?

I couldn't upload the pic to this forum without changing it, therefore I uploaded the original to https://ibb.co/hQzgYw

Thanks in advance!

PS: On second look I'd like to edit my face as well. I removed the bright spot of the sun and made the right part of my face (left in the picture) a bit lighter.
Result so far: https://ibb.co/kQVkRG

Last edited:
here's one go ... had to reduce the size a bit to meet forum rules. cheers, CB

original is below (for comparison)

Thanks a lot, nicely done!

How did you achieve this? I tried with healing brush, but didn't get a nice result.

Thanks a lot, nicely done!

How did you achieve this? I tried with healing brush, but didn't get a nice result.

mrbomb, I created a mask of the t-shirt (just the lighter area - right side), then created a new layer, filled the mask with same color as shirt, set the blend mode as "NORMAL" and adjusted the opacity until I got something that looked OK. Erased some parts to expose the underlying original layer. Then did the same with the darker part of the shirt (left side). Used the eraser tool as necessary to uncover the text on the shirt.
By the way, I enjoyed working on this because I lived in Naples for 3 years as a child, my family lived at 212 Via Manzoni!
Cheers, CB

Last edited:
mrbomb, I created a mask of the t-shirt (just the lighter area - right side), then created a new layer, filled the mask with same color as shirt, set the blend mode as "NORMAL" and adjusted the opacity until I got something that looked OK. Erased some parts to expose the underlying original layer. Then did the same with the darker part of the shirt (left side). Used the eraser tool as necessary to uncover the text on the shirt.
By the way, I enjoyed working on this because I lived in Naples for 3 years as a child, my family lived at 212 Via Manzoni!
Cheers, CB

A bit of a late reply, but better late than never, right? :)
How cool that you lived in Naples! I really like the city and the views are amazing.

I have one additional question on this picture. I forgot to hold my stomach in on this one :p
This is a bit exaggerated after the edit (by the line that is going to my belly button). Is it possible to reduce that effect?

Back