What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove small details from skyline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThiagoMont34

Banned
Hi,

I have a pic of NYC skyline would like some details removed from them. I have included the original picture (1) and a pic where I show the details I would like to have off (2).

1) Original
IMG_0382.JPG

2) See the marks
IMG_0382 - Copy.JPG

So basically if anyone could remove
- the yellow boat
- the two things in the corners
- the white boat, the little tent and the food shaft or whatever it is

Basically I would like the bottom part be as smooth as possible (no puns) without too much going on, so that the skyline looks really nice

Thanks guys!

@Rich54 Hi, thank you for your work but I was thinking if you were able to do one more thing for the photo? Idk why this annoys me so much but the Woolworth building is like sticking out of the picture (see the pics below). Do you think you could try to cover it or blend it out so that the middle part would still look good? The bottom part of the building kinda blends in with the other two but the middle part sticks out so if you could anyhow get rid of it, that would be amazing.
Sorry, I'm just a little too perfectionist >_<

WFC1.jpgWFC1 - Copy.jpg

That's a tricky one because there's not a lot to work with, but I could give it a try. I'm going out of town for the weekend so it may be a few days before I can get to it. Possibly somebody else will give it a shot. (And I don't think that's the Woolworth Building. The Woolworth Building is white and is a few blocks north—to the left in this image—of the new World Trade Center building. I work just behind the building you want gone, so I'm in that area every day.)

Ok, here's the best I could do to remove the sliver of the building you don't like. There wasn't a lot of source material to copy from.

WFC3.jpg

Great edits Rich54. It looks like the top section of the New York One World Trade Center is chopped off, so maybe a little more sky on top? Just a thought. :)

Great edits Rich54. It looks like the top section of the New York One World Trade Center is chopped off, so maybe a little more sky on top? Just a thought. :)

Thanks. I checked against a different photo and I can confirm that the entire mast is captured in the image above. But the top of the mast does go right to the edge of the image, so here's a version where I added a little extra sky.

WFC4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back