What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

replicating this unique pixelated effect

TDB___

Hello everyone, ive been using photoshop for about a year and a half, and i now try to create art compositions on it.

Anyways the reason why i came here was to know how to do this piwelated effect on the picture.

www.photoshopgurus.com.jpeg

Thank you in advance,

TDB___

EDIT: Please upload your images in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoogle

Guru
Sorry for the delay in approving this thread for some reason I couldnt access it to approve it. Guessing because you have a wordpress linkback.

This actually looks like the image was created in an after effects filter called Trapcode Form and just a still frame rendered. It basically pixelates the image into a kind of fractalious look, which you may be able to get similar effects from a photoshop plugin called Topaz Glow, but will certainly be able to achieve this with Trapcode form in After Effects.

Topaz Glow can be found here

Trapcode Form can be found here