What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Request for Photo Editing Assistance

AndreiIosif

Dear Photoshop Experts,

I am reaching out to you with a humble request for your expertise in photo editing. I have been trying to edit a family photo in which I would like to have only my great-great-grandmother featured, preferably in the center of the image.

I have attached the original photo and the edited version I attempted, so you can have a better understanding of what I am aiming for. I would be immensely grateful if you could help me create a final version where only my great-great-grandmother stands out, while the rest of the individuals are seamlessly removed.

The photo holds significant sentimental value to me as it captures a cherished moment in my family's history. It would mean the world to me to have a beautifully edited version that focuses solely on my great-great-grandmother. I believe your expertise in Photoshop can bring this vision to life.

Please let me know if there are any specific details or instructions you require for the editing process. I am open to suggestions and trust your professional judgment to create the best possible result. If there is any additional information or files needed, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you in advance for considering my request and for offering your valuable time and skills. Your assistance will be deeply appreciated, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Iosif I.Andrei

346108489_932604561348800_6302727488633296532_n (1).jpg

My editing skills have not yielded satisfactory results so far.

DALL·E 2023-07-16 16.03.47 - remove the girl,continue the woman body photo.png

Back