What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[REQUEST] iPhone GIF

jrjokerz

Hey guys..

Could you please make a GIF for me. Have no idea how to make them :'(

Using this image. (http://c2499022.cdn.cloudfiles.rack...uploads/2010/06/Apple-iPhone-4-17-million.jpg)

Could you please remove the screens on the iPhones and then replace them with a custom message using this font (Budmo Jiggler + Jigglish Font | dafont.com) or any cool font.

Could you first have "Sign Up" on the first iPhone. Then on the second iPhone a green tick .

After this could you have lower down underneath "Complete Offer" appear. Then again a green tick on the second iPhone.

Then lastly "Refer friends" on the first iPhone underneath complete offer. With again a green tick on the second iPhone.

Would it also be possible for the outside edges to be glowing or sparkling to attract attention.

Thank yo soo sooo sooo soo much!

Steve

Retired Administrator
Hi jrjokerz,
You said in another post you "joined to learn Photoshop "
You can't learn PS by having someone else do it for you.

Why don't you show us what you have so far and we'll help "you" to do it.

jrjokerz

I'm sorry but it is urgent and i know i am rubbish compared to u lot. I have know idea where to start

Hoogle

Guru
Ok maybe this will help just to get you going I have grouped it so you can either just write a message in as if it was a text message or you can drag in a whole new screen just navigate to the screen group I have labeled it for text message or new screen cap.View attachment Hoogles iphone.psd

jrjokerz

I don't know how to make the gif i have all the individual images ready. Plus how do i add sparkles or make it glow?

Hoogle

Guru
upload your psd then and I will have a look at what can be done do you mean sparkle or Glow.

jrjokerz

Here are the individual images. I am a complete noob believe me so i don't know how to like add them in layers and make a psd

complete-offer.jpg
Hoogles iphone copy.jpg
refer-friends.jpg

Sorry about this. must be frustrating for you working with me.

Could you make the sparkle/glow subtle but attractive. And could you just improve anything i've done. Thanks

Hoogle

Guru
Something like this maybe
Untitled_Panorama1.gif
You will see the top 2 layers are extra you can add anything you want to the 2nd from top layer and that will show up on your animation ie stars etc and the very top layer if you select that you will see some slider bars come up slide them to adjust the colour of your glow.
View attachment Untitled_Panorama1.psd
pencil.png

jrjokerz

Sorry about this but i am completely confused with the software . Could you

add this image:-clickme.jpg

Also you put it in the wrong order it should be:
1. Click Me
2. Sign Up
3. Complete Offer
4. Refer Friends

Finally the glow wasn't really what i was looking for. I meant like flashing lines coming out of the phone dunno how to explain but could i have no background glow but some sort of animated sparkle. Thanks

Hoogle

Guru
Ok so this learning curve has ended up me doing 99% of everything for you This is my 1 and only version I am doing as it is a freebie and guessing it is for business use so should have really been posted in the freelance section and paid for. However I felt genourous to do this 1 version for you it is 7 mbs in size so only good for people that have at least that speed but you can save the gif open it up in photosho and remove frames that are not needed resize the image to make it smaller infact a slight crop is needed as you get a line at the bottom.
Iphone-animation-joker.gif
197 layers later + 2 hours for free please do not request any changes from me I have been more than helpful I believe.

cyruswiz

Nice work, looks great. How did you do the lens flair effect?
Lens flair rendered in alot of diff positions?

Hoogle

Guru
I actually made the iphone in photoshop added the different versions as animated file setting the sequence exported it as a quicktime movie imported it into after effects made the effects thee exported that as a quick time movie imported it back into photoshop to export it all as an animated gif. But yes you could use a photoshop plugin called knull light factory that generates lense flairs but I will not be animating each frame for 200 frames that way in photoshop it would take weeks. At least animating it all in after effects I have the function of keyframes duplicating just the lens flair layer and altering it by colour etc. Either way you look at it though it is still a lot of work.

cyruswiz

Wow! That's alot! Hmm it might be do-able in photoshop, if you just rendered like 50 frames for the lens flair, each in a selection of the ipod, then just made three blended color images, and activated them for 50 frames each. So that would be like 150 total frames. Idk, I'm not gunna try it now haha.
anywho, nice work!

Hoogle

Guru
Yeah you could but then you will have to make a set per colour and place them inbetween the iphone layer even so have you ever tried animating 50 frames in photoshop for a smooth transition that will still take longer than 2 hours lol.