What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharing Software

Steve

Retired Administrator
I've reopened part of this thread.
The original poster, now banned, was just advertising something here to make money, that's spam and he was banned.
If he was selling copyrighted material, then that's also a reason to ban him.

In spite of that there's no reason for the way you guy's jumped all over him, that doesn't fly here at PSG.
Keep that in mind guys.

This dude should be banned.

Illegally sharing files that aren't his own, trying to earn money on the back of it, using links that quite obviously resulted in viral software downloading to my computer and being an all round dick.

@Vafann, as you can see by the attachment, when I clicked his link, it also automatically started downloading .exe software (I am on a Mac so it won't bother me)

Are you trying to tell me that's a 'safe link' ?

Snap of my downloads window in Safari:
View attachment 9482

Looks to me that he just posting random tutorial links and for noone of them he is author. For morhping thing author (at least he claims to be) was here some time before asking what we think about that tutorial.

And Vafann, image your are one of these author. And get to know that someelse is posting them somewhere gaining something from it. How you'll feel?

This dude should be banned.

Illegally sharing files that aren't his own, trying to earn money on the back of it, using links that quite obviously resulted in viral software downloading to my computer and being an all round dick.

If it resulted in you having viral software downloaded to your computer then that´s no good. But I really can´t see that he is making much money though, and he says that he has a license for it. I don´t know, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I was kind of shocked to see the way people started attacking him as soon as he came in here.

If it resulted in you having viral software downloaded to your computer then that´s no good. But I really can´t see that he is making much money though, and he says that he has a license for it. I don´t know, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I was kind of shocked to see the way people started attacking him as soon as he came in here.

You cannot get any sort of license to share someone else' stuff, period.
Pirating personally costs me thousands of dollars every month & I hate it with a passion.

Same here Adam, the site does not tolerate piracy in any form.

You can use them for fast editing of images, its basically drag and drop image presets, they do all the lengthy work for you, so an image that would normally take 20+min to edit takes a simple drag&drop sequence. I have over 300 of them from Marcus Bell :) If you really dont believe that I have the rights or that this is somehow "fake" ill teamviewer you so you can see for yourself lol :) thank guys! Enjoy! Also make sure you have Lightroom 2.0 too use them.

I want to get things straightened out here, what does "Teamviewer you" mean? It would be great if you could show something that proves that you are not doing anything wrong, so that people can stop going nuts here. :)

iLivid Download Manager

ilivid.com | WOT Reputation Scorecard | WOT (Web of Trust)

1.Contains Trojan Downloads got redirected here from an ad "
2.Trojans
3.Revenge of the popups...
4.Malicious content

How to remove iLivid Download Manager

A program named iLivid Download Manager has appeared in a virus analysis report. You can see it on this link

The installer of this program is of about 1.9 MB
It registers a 32-bit in-process server DLL.
It registers a Browser Helper Object (Microsoft's Internet Explorer plugin module).
It creates new memory pages in the address space of internet Explorer. Use another browser until you manage to remove the unwanted program

It creates ilivid.exe, iLividSetupV1.exe and other files on the infected computer that you need to search and delete. You should end running processes named ilivid.exe, iLividSetupV1.exe from Task Manager. And also remove the file's entries from windows startup.

Warning: It is possible that some legitimate software may be using the same file names as that of the virus files. You do not have to delete these files if they belong to some legitimate program installed on your computer. Use Windows Defender or SysInternals Process Explorer to differentiate between them. The information in this article is presented without making any claims regarding its usefulness or otherwise. If you have any objections or questions, please send a note by adding a comment at the end of this page, or mail on support(at)comprolive.com

Never underestimate the other mans greed

iLivid Download Manager

ilivid.com | WOT Reputation Scorecard | WOT (Web of Trust)

1.Contains Trojan Downloads got redirected here from an ad "
2.Trojans
3.Revenge of the popups...
4.Malicious content

How to remove iLivid Download Manager

A program named iLivid Download Manager has appeared in a virus analysis report. You can see it on this link

The installer of this program is of about 1.9 MB
It registers a 32-bit in-process server DLL.
It registers a Browser Helper Object (Microsoft's Internet Explorer plugin module).
It creates new memory pages in the address space of internet Explorer. Use another browser until you manage to remove the unwanted program

It creates ilivid.exe, iLividSetupV1.exe and other files on the infected computer that you need to search and delete. You should end running processes named ilivid.exe, iLividSetupV1.exe from Task Manager. And also remove the file's entries from windows startup.

Warning: It is possible that some legitimate software may be using the same file names as that of the virus files. You do not have to delete these files if they belong to some legitimate program installed on your computer. Use Windows Defender or SysInternals Process Explorer to differentiate between them. The information in this article is presented without making any claims regarding its usefulness or otherwise. If you have any objections or questions, please send a note by adding a comment at the end of this page, or mail on support(at)comprolive.com

Never underestimate the other mans greed

OK Fenix, that does sound bad. :(

What about this?

"Warning: It is possible that some legitimate software may be using the same file names as that of the virus files. You do not have to delete these files if they belong to some legitimate program installed on your computer."

I don´t know, I just can´t understand why someone would do this on purpose to someone they don´t even know. I don´t understand the point or the gain from it. It makes no sense to me.

due to apparent copyright infringement i
have decided to remove

Last edited:
If you want marcus bells actions I paid for them 3 years ago and still use them I guess as it is his old set it does not matter if I share them I have had to put them in a rar but they are clean and from my computer. They are good buut the dated versions.
Just to show themn on my screen
View attachment 9484
View attachment 9485

Joker says that he paid for his as well, so this means that it is ok for him to share them then as well?

This is very upsetting to me, I became seriously shocked at the way people have been behaving about this thing.

Thank you for the actions Hoogle, that is very nice of you. :)

Well I created the rar file myself it only has 2 action files and I have included a screen cap of them on my screen feel free to throw viruses checkers at them. And I hope I would be trusted by now.

As for paying for them these actions were made available for free as long as you answered several surveys and it installed a tool bar for you which basically sent out your browsing habits and popped up adverts suitable to your needs apparantly. This is not the set I have uploaded mine were purchased directly from his site and not from some ad site which appears the OP link is from. If Someone like Fenix would like to upload a virus scan results report then feel free. But I promise you I would never include anything in any of my files intentionally that could harm other peoples computers.

What about this?

"Warning: It is possible that some legitimate software may be using the same file names as that of the virus files. You do not have to delete these files if they belong to some legitimate program installed on your computer."

I don´t know, I just can´t understand why someone would do this on purpose to someone they don´t even know. I don´t understand the point or the gain from it. It makes no sense to me.

No, and you´re not alone in that approach Vafann. But at the other end of every Trojan made there is always a receiver waiting for a message. It could be that it just snatches all the email addresses in your address book or make a copy of whatever passwords and login info it could get access to. Well, the purpose of it could be many and it is more or less always made by people that you don´t even know.

A good heart is an asset but could also be a slight burden sometimes....

Last edited:
Well I created the rar file myself it only has 2 action files and I have included a screen cap of them on my screen feel free to throw viruses checkers at them. And I hope I would be trusted by now.

As for paying for them these actions were made available for free as long as you answered several surveys and it installed a tool bar for you which basically sent out your browsing habits and popped up adverts suitable to your needs apparantly. This is not the set I have uploaded mine were purchased directly from his site and not from some ad site which appears the OP link is from. If Someone like Fenix would like to upload a virus scan results report then feel free. But I promise you I would never include anything in any of my files intentionally that could harm other peoples computers.

You have my trust Hoogie, so no need for double checking your stuff. Thank you for the actions mate!

Like I said though They are nearly 3 years old so do not know if they are any different to his latest 1s but the black and white and colour tonings are the 1s I use a lot

What about this?

"Warning: It is possible that some legitimate software may be using the same file names as that of the virus files. You do not have to delete these files if they belong to some legitimate program installed on your computer.".

It just states that it is "Possible" that other software also could use, for example, a file that goes by the name of "whatever.dll" ...not that they actually knows about one that does..

Last edited:
It's pretty shocking you guys think it's ok to pay and then share someone's files.

This guy has posted a link to work that isn't his own, not only that but he's trying to make money off the back of someone else' work by using ads on his links.

I'm not being funny, but you guys are supposed to enjoy the design industry, right? Have respect for it? Then why would you condone someone blatantly sharing files illegally?

Back