What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific [Specific] Hi guys, can anyone photoshop a photo for my grandma's funeral?

MichelleOh2017

Hi there,

Can you remove the two children seated on my grandparents laps as my mom wants to use this photo of my grandma and her husband at her funeral... but.. they had way more children not featured in the photo and you know how family members can be!

All you help very much appreciated,

Attachments

• Nanny007.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 21

MichelleOh2017

You guys!!! Thank you so much! Mom’s asleep now at the moment (it’s 7.30am here in Ireland and I’m guessing some of you are from the States?) but from the bottom of my heart thank you!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
@thebestcpu
Hey John,
I had the FFT filter working well in CC 2017 then I updated to CC 2018 and it stopped working (the X64 version)
What PS version are you using?

thebestcpu

Guru
@Eggy
Hi Eggy - I am not going to be much help for you as I am a late adopter of software and in particular in upgrading on PS. My most recent version is still 2015.5 and actually and am still hanging on to Joffa's FFT and running it on PS 2015 as support for that FFT on future versions has not occured. So actually I have to start looking for alternative FFT solutions as well. So my question back to you is what have you been using up to PS 2017?

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Yes, and I used it on a regular base for old scanned photo's until...the update to CC 2018.
Now I can't get it to work...
Is there an alternative?
I'll have to conduct a search for it...