What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky eyes, please.

Annacanada

I dont know if this is too much of a request. If so, please excuse it as I do appreciate help you give on this site. I understand if not possible.

This is a photo of a night sky. Where I placed the green circles, I have been trying (with no success) to blend in a pair of spooky eyes...like those of a cat, wolf or monster. I would like them slightly softened by thr mist and not boldly sticking out. An eerie, spooky look as if a creature was secretly peering out at us. When I do it they look more like 'stickers'.:rolleyes:

There are 'spooky eyes' when I google images but not sure what ones may be easier for someone to work with.

This is for a Girl Guide event and we all thank you.

CheersIMG_6832.JPG
IMG_6833.JPG

Is something like this what you have in mind? I grabbed a 'spooky eye' image from Google (first attachment) and pasted it in a new layer over your night sky. Then I experimented with layer blend modes---trying every available blend mode---until I found one I liked. In this case I chose Exclusion, but Screen was also pretty good. I also used a layer mask to get rid of any sharp edges from the spooky-eye image. Once you've settled on a blend mode, you can also reduce the layer opacity if you want.

hillbilly-haunts.jpg

spooky.jpg

Last edited:

Back