What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stickyshocker

Hi all

I have asked in a couple of forums this question to no avail. At work I run a small studio that produces items like iphone cases and mouse mats with guests photos.Now i use the following templates that are great as all i have to do is click the click here area and it loads the open file and im able to put a picture in the template without making the template shape or size different.Now the problem i have is that if for instance the photo is not the right shape and the guest is happy that it does not cover the whole area of the template it always prints out with the grey background and no matter what i do i cant change it to white eliminating ink wastage.Would anyone happen to know how to change it and still have the click here working or point me in the right direction to making some new ones.

Thanks in advance for any help

Last edited:
Sorry, but none of that really makes any sense to anyone not in the same line of buisiness.

Can you show us using images exactly what the problem is and an example of the result you are trying to achieve.
This way we can get a much clearer idea of the problem and hopefully give you a more comprehensive solution.

Regards.
MrTom.

You will need to resize the image.

Highlight the layer containing the image by clicking on the layer.

Then go to Image > Transform > Free Transform.

Click the checkmark when done.

Back