What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TerryC is no longer with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyC

I know its been a while since I have been on her. I came here originally because of TerryC, AKA FROG. He passed away on Monday. I know he liked this place because of the people. I know he will be missed.

He was a great man.

Oh man..........RIP what happened"?

My condolences to his loved ones.

i know i didn't know him, but all death is sad, and it doesn't stop anyone from paying their respects RIP TerryC :(

I did wonder where he went he was a frequent member here Rest in peace Terry

Many condolences to family!
This is so sad.
R.I.P.

P.S. It doesn't matter much but how old was TerryC? Hope he had great life.

So sad to hear of him going, a great bloke with a good sense of humour and a mate.

My prayers and condolences. It was a shock to read this. I'm sorry for everyone's loss. I came so recently as to not know Terry better, but what I did see was his humor and insight. It was always cool when he popped up on the forum -- his avatar always got me, got me laughing.

...for death is the destiny of everyone; the living should take this to heart. We pray for peace to his family and friends.

MY GOD.... How could I have missed this? ............

OOOOIIIIII.... I didn't know.... so sad.

Terry was a comic . Only got to know him when I came back on board.

My condolences to his family..... from this side of the planet.

REST IN PEACE, FRIEND TERRY.....

OMG !!! ... Only last week I was thinking: "Wonder where TerryC is ... haven't heard or seen any from him in a good while .. ?"
Well - now I know where he went ....
My sincere condolences to his family and closest friends from my part of the world.

My brother died @55 just
The
Other dAy 55 not a happy #

My Prayers and Wishes are with him and his family. Being a newcomer I didn't have the honor to meet him, but sounds like he was great part of the community and would have been a honor to have.

R.I.P. TerryC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back