What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Punisher

BrickOfWar

Created this last night from scratch. Used a couple of different Punisher figurines to get him into that pose.Please say if you think I could improve it in any way as it is a bit empty right now. punisher copy 1.jpg

Hi and Welcome to PSG

This bit doesn't look right and the image is just to dark for my liking but that's just my opinion
Untitled.jpg

Thank You for your opinion.

I'm currently working on sharpening that up so that it doesn't look as blurry. Also, the skull is meant to seem as if it is underneath his arm.

516012e6-bdcc-41ff-a0f8-1f154537ee41.jpg

This is the figure that I used for that top half. It is slightly hard to see because of the style I was going for.

If it were me I would make the Punisher logo on the man fainter - at the moment it looks what it is and is a bit too prominent for the rest of the image.

Another minor thing is the 2 guys on the left - the gun is pointing above the kneeling mans head - I would have thought it would be pointing at the head.

Overall a nice composition - I actually don't mind the darkness.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

John

Back