What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tryng to replicate this

ManishMan

Can anyone say how this was achieved?

chanel perfume bottle.jpg

I think the gold part is like a foil finish, not sure

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Are you asking a Photoshop question here or are you asking about custom t-shirt printing?

ManishMan

A photoshop question..I mentioned the foil because I think some of those reflectiveness was achieved through the foil type print.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You got quiet. Are you wanting to replicate this for t-shirt printing or are you wanting to actually make a composite image of perfume bottle on a tee?

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
It's based on Chanel's potion no 9 T-shirt design for ladies and embroidered with gold sequins. I've never seen an actual one but I think it's an embroidered patch sewn atop the printed bottle design on the shirt.

I could be wrong tho..... but it looks like a Pshopped image. Whoever created it reconstructed the sequin work as I can't find a good image of the embroidery in the net. The color reflections look kinda unnatural.....

Haven't had the chance to experiment but my guess is that gold color was brushed in with the brush set at various modes from multiply to soft or hard light .....