What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turn photoshop file into PDF issue

Newt

Hi folks, really basic one here I think but cant for the life of me figure out how to do it.

Ive created a file for a catalogue in CS4 and its 1654 wide by 20736 high. When saving as a pdf the pdf opens to the full height every time making the image very thin.

How do I get the pdf to open to the basic pdf page rather than be thin. Its going to a few retailers and I need it to be as professional as possible and avoid them having to adjust the zoom level every time.

Pic of problem below, thanks very much

Newt

Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 10.25.17.png

For the purpose of creating the PDF, just break the PSD file apart into normal size (and aspect ratio) pages, so that when any normal PDF reader gets the file, it will always display it one page at a time.

Using the slice tool (in PS), it should take almost no work to break the file apart into a bunch of JPGs, and then use Acrobat to put them all into a single PDF file.

Tom M

Back