What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using the Appearance Panel to Create a Kitchen Illustration

VideoCreative

Today, we have another Vector tutorial. In today’s tutorial, I’m going to take advantage of the Appearance Panel to create a kitchen illustration. Learn the benefits of the Appearance Panel: keep your illustration filesizes down, save time, and maintain flexible options.

vector42-300x209.jpg

Tutorial Details

* Program: Adobe Illustrator CS5
* Difficulty:Advanced
* Estimated Completion Time: hours 8 hours+
* View This Tutorials: Create a Kitchen Illustration - Video Creative

This Tutorial is Filled with Professional, Creative Instructions

There are so many benefits to using the Appearance Panel and creating your own Graphic Styles. The big bonus for me is how much time can be saved when you can create a multi-use style. Another great benefit is that it can help reduce the file size of your piece and if you’re similar to myself, that can be a huge benefit.

A Graphic Style influences the look of a shape. They are a ways of saving a set of options for a shape for later use. The options for a Graphic Style can be found in the Appearance Panel. You can start out with a shape and build up the look of it via the Appearance Panel; however, if you wish to use the Graphic Style again for future use, you’ll need to save it by adding it to the Graphic Styles panel.

Final Product What You’ll Be Creating

Back