What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vector for image

Thurcos

Hi, how are you? I'm new here and I started using Illustrator and Photoshop for a project, it happens that when I create the logo in Illustrator when I get the logo selected in Illustrator and I send it to PS it simply loses its quality a lot, what can I do to solve it? problem ?

ps: The problem only happens when I decrease the size of the vector / image in Photoshop, when I increase the resolution it is excellent but in case I need to leave the corner logo

1st image: with the corner symbol the quality is poor

2nd image: the little zoom I give it is already totally illegible

3rd image: me increasing it becomes readable

4th image: it in Illustrator

I know that a vector has no pixel and is not an image, but how do I use the good resolution of Illustrator in PS?

if I create a file in Illustrator the size I create does it interfere when I send it to Photoshop?

ps: I did not save as image or anything I just selected the vector I dragged to Photoshop

(Sorry if it's text by: google translate)

mandar 1 .jpg

mandar 2.jpg

mandar 3.jpg

mandar 4.jpg

Back