What's new

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Since there was a tie between chrisdesign and Helios, the decision for a winner was made by the PSG staff members.

The winner of Challenge 32 - Tube world, is Helios.

Congratulations Helios!

Note: Be on the look out for some new changes to the challenge rules coming soon. These will be posted as a stickie in the Contest Forum as soon as they are finalized.

Burned Ice

Power User
Cool! Maybe when I'm done with my finals I can try to get in one of these challenges myself :)

Helios

Thank you, Chris. It was certainly a close call! I still most admire the concept and scope of your entry, not to mention the impressive amount of work you submitted.

Quick question - I noticed the premise of this seems to be that the winner thinks up the next contest. I have an idea, but should I post it now or just wait until after christmas to give everyone a break? Or even wait until the new rules have been posted?

Thank you, Chris. It was certainly a close call! I still most admire the concept and scope of your entry, not to mention the impressive amount of work you submitted.

Quick question - I noticed the premise of this seems to be that the winner thinks up the next contest. I have an idea, but should I post it now or just wait until after christmas to give everyone a break? Or even wait until the new rules have been posted?

Thanks for your feedback Helios...I really appreciate it.
I think it's good Idea to wait with the new challenge till beginning of January 2016.

Regards Chris.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, it's a good idea that you wait until January to start the next challenge. As I stated, there will be some slight rule changes but they will not effect the way we have created the challenges in the past. I will get with you via PM and explain further a bit later.