What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wondering what to add into this image?

Zeealice

I'm in the middle of an image and as usual, I lose my train of thought, so I was just wondering if you gurus had any idea of what to add to this image to make it a little more abstracty?
oddness.jpgI'll upload the PDD file later, the uploader's taking too long, if you want just post a resource and tell me where on the image to put it and I will have a go.
Thanks

I'm in the middle of an image and as usual, I lose my train of thought, so I was just wondering if you gurus had any idea of what to add to this image to make it a little more abstracty?
View attachment 8167I'll upload the PDD file later, the uploader's taking too long, if you want just post a resource and tell me where on the image to put it and I will have a go.
Thanks

How about some books floating around in the water? :)

I like all of the ideas you have gurus!! I'll get cracking see what I come up with if I mash all of the ideas together.

Back