What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone remove these children from this picture?

Erectus

I am due an assignment in Conceptual photography class. And i found this picture which fitted in with what i had thougt to do (Egg- my future, me trying to protect it, warming lt up eg trying to make it hatch)

Also could anyone add some books here and there?

Attachments

• A0Gafib.jpg
    A0Gafib.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 35

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome.

Please forgive, but wouldn't it be better if you did your own classwork instead of asking us to do it for you?

Not to mention that this is a well known PHOTO.

Erectus

Hi IamSam, thank you for the reply.
Well what is the point of this forum then? Everyone could go photoshop their own pictures i guess?

I see your point tho, i could do that, though i don't think it would turn out as well, and it'd still be just taking google pics + a pic of myself
It's not like it is to be used for reproduction, it's just for one class.

Well, if anyone can help me, please do so, otherwise it's fine, i understand.

Jerry D

Power User
What is the purpose of the class you're taking? I would think it would be to learn something. How can that happen if someone
other than you does the work?

Erectus

I have no interest at all in arts. This is a once-in a lifetime assignment which will in no way controbute to my future.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi IamSam, thank you for the reply.
Well what is the point of this forum then? Everyone could go photoshop their own pictures i guess?
The actual point of this forum is for Photoshop related education and discussion. The free edit sub forum is also for educational purposes with the intent to serve as a teaching opportunity for our members and it's courtesy allowed to the public and not an actual service.

The decision of whether or not to perform an edit requested in this sub forum is left entirely up to the individual members. I think your cheating yourself out of an opportunity to learn something which is the point of getting an education. Although I may be wrong, I would think that your teacher/professor has every expectation that you will be doing the work yourself.

Good luck.