What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Template help

STITCH

Hello Guys!

Thanks in advance for your help. I am trying to get this image on this template for a full-print all over print t-shirt. I've included what magic I did with the band-aid tool :)

Could someone help me with placement of this image inside the template? There need to be a little bit of room on the edges and around the sleeve area so it's probably a good idea to make the face a little smaller - where the sleeves connect to the main shirt, there will be a gap when I have the shirt made.

Screen+Shot+2017-05-30+at+9.33.33+AM.pngScreenshot+2017-05-30+09.29.58.pngScreenshot+2017-05-30+09.31.12.png

GreenManiac

My attempt.

I know the hair on top looks very fake. Best I can do under the circumstances.:)
Screenshot+2017-05-30+09.29.58_01.png

STITCH

My attempt.

I know the hair on top looks very fake. Best I can do under the circumstances.:)
View attachment 74770

Hi, yes! This is very close to what I am looking for. You did a GREAT job. I think she may need to be slightly smaller. Perhaps, I may just be trying to use the wrong photo for a shirt?... While the positioning is good, her head will be cut where the sleeves meet the shirt. I was told it is important not to have areas of detail around where the sleeves meet the shirt and away from the edges. I saw the printing process, I'll try and upload a photo of where the cut actually will be.

Thanks! I'm very glad to see that this editing CAN be done

thebestcpu

Guru
And now for a totally different approach. I just blended in a larger copy of the original in the background with some transparency to black (white might be good too)

Just another approach to consider

John Wheeler

Polaroid-80x120c-my-try.jpg