What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Could you please reduce the amount of cleavage shown in this picture?

Hello! I am hoping to make college graduation announcements soon but am worried I have too much cleavage showing in this image. Would it be possible to reduce the amount shown? I tried but failed! Thank you so much!!!!!

0185FA46-E1E1-4E05-B1F6-90B3BEB6748B.jpeg

Babine

Guru
Hi Babine! I greatly appreciate the edit!! I noticed that my skin tone is a bit orange compared to my other grad photos. Do you happen to have this same edit but without the orange-ish filter? If not, it’s okay! I truly appreciate the time and effort as is!!

That is the result of my attempt to warm your skin tones a bit as, in my subjective opinion, the skin was too light. Here's another version that may be what you prefer.
Cleavage-assist-2.jpg

That is the result of my attempt to warm your skin tones a bit as, in my subjective opinion, the skin was too light. Here's another version that may be what you prefer.
View attachment 129381
Thank you very much! I definitely understand and agree! Both of your edits look great! I just have no clue how to edit my other photos to match the skintone unfortunately! I truly appreciate you taking the time to do this! Have a lovely week!!!

Babine

Guru
Thank you very much! I definitely understand and agree! Both of your edits look great! I just have no clue how to edit my other photos to match the skintone unfortunately! I truly appreciate you taking the time to do this! Have a lovely week!!!

You are very welcome.
If you are using PS, here's one of many videos available that may help you.

Cheers.