What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A gift for my wife

Superdad

Hi guys

I have a drawing made by my son, and I want it made real.

The rabbit (yes it's a rabbit:) ) should keep its shape, but be covered with white fur, so it looks like a real rabbit, but with the funny shape it has on the drawing.

If possible, I would like the background to be a green lawn, or something like that.

I hope this request is worthy of your skills:)

Attachments

• rsz_elliots_kanin.jpg
    rsz_elliots_kanin.jpg
    644.4 KB · Views: 8

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

What is the time frame for this edit?

Sorry, can you clarify for me, do you want a literal interpretation like a real rabbit just like the drawing with three ears, one rear leg, and no front legs or just a rabbit with normal (and present) anatomy in the shape of the drawing?

Superdad

Hi IamSam
The timeframe is before march 1st.
I think both of your suggestions sound brilliant, and I would appreciate any attempt:)

Arrrgh

With all respect this image is perfect already.

Its a gift for your wife made by you son.

Why add a middle man?

If you needed the creases taking out of the paper, recolouring or vectorising so you can print it huge I'd understand...

Just my two cents.

Superdad

Hi Arrrgh
My wife saw a Facebook post, where a guy had done exactly the above, and she said that she would love to have THAT done to her favourite drawing by our son.
I can't do it myself, so I thought this place ideal for requesting it:)

Arrrgh

Hi superdad, post that image from the facebook post here so we can see. will help the guys/gals here...

Argos

Guru
Lazy cuts, not the same shape, but i dont have time right now.

My attempt.

rsz_elliots_kanin2.jpg

Cheers!

Btw: I dont know with what reproduce the horn in the middle of the head :biglaff:.

Last edited:

Superdad

Hi Arrrgh
I like the background, but the fur is too edgy, and incoherent with the anatomy, other than that, I think it's a nice attempt:)

Superdad

Hi Argos
You are definately barking up the right tre, but could you make it more grotesque/lifelike?

Superdad

Hi Jerry D
Fantastic!
Could you possibly add a more fuzzy lining, and maybe a real rabbits mouth, distorted to the shape of the happy smile?
I think it would be perfect:)

Jerry D

Power User
Fuzzy lining????

Superdad

Yes Jerry D
It's just an idea, I wonder if it is possible to make the edges a bit more fur-like?