What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alien photo??

hawkeye

Guru
How about some Photoshop detective work? What do you think?

Attachments

• 286BA19700000578.jpg
    286BA19700000578.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 41

Paul

Former Member
Watched a tv doco last night about aliens, this was part of it.
Like all 'alien' images usually blurry and of poor quality.
Mummy or of that ilk for me, aliens are real they cross borders every day, not fly in from out of space in silver craft:rofl:

iDad

Guru
blurry for a reason, its not real:rofl:

hawkeye

Guru
It's from a Kodachrome slide taken around 1947 found in an Arizona attic. The whole premise of the government putting an dead alien in a glass display case makes no sense whatsoever.

Chances are it was something from a carnival sideshow, which were very popular at the time.

I believe that Aliens are among us, as Paul mentioned earlier.
They are not little green men with huge eyes, they look like humans, and we can't recognize them as aliens.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, there have been so many of these faked mummies and aliens in the past, they were very popular. Many were photographed and considered to be actual specimens.

However, I still think Aliens, Bigfoot, Angels, Ghosts, and Monsters of all kinds are still very popular to this day. There sure are a lot of TV shows about them anyway!

Paul

Former Member
We had a Yowie in our paddock the other night, it ran off into the bush then next thing you know a massive silver coloured disc shot off into the heavens.
I managed to get a photo as i always have my camera in my hand:mrgreen:

Sorry for the fuzzy image, i was excited and crapping myself at the same time and as i had no tripod it is as good as can be expected i suppose.

+glow,+objectScreen+Shot+2012-03-25+at+10.58.01+AM.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Paul, that's a fuzzy image alright.