What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Background remove couple love

Adimne

Hi im asking for background remove but im not sure wich photo to ask from you to remove background so i will post 3 photos so you pick the best one you think it will fit on my logo thanks
#1 i think the best but colors of logo and this are too different
IMG_7086.JPG
IMG_7084.JPG
IMG_7085.JPG

Here you have the logo to compare wich fits the best IMG_7079.JPG
Thank you very much

Argos

Guru
Hi, the second and the third in my opinion are not compatible and the first one as you said is the better but the light it's too different and it will look weird.

JJLAPIN

Guru
Could you repost the first image. I am getting an error while opening it.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
What kind of error?
I have no problem in Firefox...

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Maybe try to use the dehaze in the raw filter...

But I don't think it will make it fit...

Adimne

Thank you for trying, thanks Argos but can someone send me only cropped version of those 2 In high quality because https://i.imgur.com/SCsxXKb.png look its little blury if you can fix them and send me only them without logo so dont put them in logo just fix the blur let it on original color i will change it myself thank you very much

Adimne

Thank you but if i can ask you when you can because its important for me i can wait :)

Argos

Guru
It's a png, but if the app doesn't accept that format i think it just recreate the background automatically as when you post it into a forum, So you need to make it in photoshop or similar first.

Cheers!

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
The image Argos posted is transparent. If your app isn't compatible with transparency or is adding a white background, you should ask the tech support for that app.