What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Becoming an Active Photoshop User and Forum Member

Hi! I've been using Photoshop causally now for about 10 years, since about 2001. Honestly I'mstill a bit of novice, just not using the software to it's full potential. I'd been using CS2 for about the last five years and just recently upgraded to CS5 as I went to a System 7 computer. As I upgraded to this lastest version of Photoshop, I've made the internal commitment to learn and use Photoshop to its fully potential. I hope to learn a lot here in reading past forum posts and from asking my own questions. I look forward to learning from this community and hope that I can likewise contribute along the way .

Bob
:lol:

Becoming an Active member is always welcomed here......... good luck!

Welcome Bob. I look forward to your participation. I am in the same category as you. Using PS for awhile (started with PS5) but never used it anywhere near its full potential. I've been here on the forum for a few months and I have learned a lot.

Back