What's new

Blue border around Pictures

Bucket

I was doing something in Photoshop and i pressed a key by mistake,and the screen was half filled with all of the brushes. It has done this before,but i just clicked outside,and it went back to normal. It has just recently happened again, but this time there is a Blue Border instead of Grey can any one help.
Bucket:question

Bucket

It`s OK now i have just found out by accident. I had my curser inside the border,and just by accident i right clicked it. Then it had some choices what colour you would like the border to be. I just changed it back to the original border Grey.
I would like to thank iDad,and i think their was one other member. Just to say one big thanks. I feel a bit more confident now,because this is the first Thread i have asked help with. Bucket

addy john

Hi,
I've applied the CSS stylesheet fix for removing blue borders around images, and it works except for those added in HTML modules. Does anyone have a fix for this?
FWIT, I'm using the HTML module to insert a two cell table with two images because I couldn't figure out how to remove the border on the table from Insert Table. Even after setting border to 0px, it still showed up as 1px on the page. And I can't just match the border colors to the background because it's a graduated color and the border shows up no matter what.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Bucket

I do not know how you close a thread,about the Blue border. I know the answer now.
Bucket