What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone help me identify the effect within this graphic/gif?


New Member
GIF/Video - https://instagram.com/p/8Lio-6y1Ps/

I really like the effects within this gif/video and was wondering what the techniques used are called. Does the effect have a name? I like the grainy darkness of it and the fact it kinda tilts.

Any help, advice or tutorials are appreciated.

Many thanks Connor
In photography, the more correct term is stereoscopy or stereographic effect. You could look into this too in case you have a camera. It's a matter of taking two (or even 3) shots... the second taken from a slightly different angle and splicing the images into an animation in PS.