What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voting Poll for Challenge 36

• chrisdesign

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Paul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EaseMaster

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Eggy

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
A big Thanks to Helios for coming up with this challenge... Challenge #36 - PSG, the album!

OK, restless natives..... HERE WE GO....

Welcome to OUTTATUN RECORDS. Post your demo entries here....

All submissions will be hidden and can only be viewed during the voting period. If you have any comments or would like to engage in friendly banter, please post them at the sound room of Challenge Announcement Thread.

Submission ends on Thursday, April 14 at midnight GMT .

LET'S START THE SEARCH FOR PHOTOSHOPGURU'S HOTTEST BAND ALBUM DESIGN!!!!!!

EaseMaster

How so mate?
I dont wanna come over as a sore loser, so let me start by saying I voted for Eggy and think the votes are definitely well deserved for both.

But I get the most likes, yet 0 votes? (My design was simple and quick, I dont even deserve a vote with these contestants) but that's kinda odd right?

Paul

Former Member
I dont wanna come over as a sore loser, so let me start by saying I voted for Eggy and think the votes are definitely well deserved for both.

But I get the most likes, yet 0 votes? (My design was simple and quick, I dont even deserve a vote with these contestants) but that's kinda odd right?

I see what you are saying mate, but likes carry many crosses they can simply mean someone likes the comment or work submitted or it could be that you have taken part i liked all entries before i could see them has a way of saying thanks for having a go - i then voted for the one i liked the most as i had already liked all entries for above reason my only option left was to then vote for my favourite. Hey we both got great likes but no one has said ours should be the winner, just keep posting and if it's liked and then chosen as the winner great if not just take solace in having a go, i do.

EaseMaster

I see what you are saying mate, but likes carry many crosses they can simply mean someone likes the comment or work submitted or it could be that you have taken part i liked all entries before i could see them has a way of saying thanks for having a go - i then voted for the one i liked the most as i had already liked all entries for above reason my only option left was to then vote for my favourite. Hey we both got great likes but no one has said ours should be the winner, just keep posting and if it's liked and then chosen as the winner great if not just take solace in having a go, i do.

Ofcourse, not trying to throw shade or w/e, just think its odd..

gedstar

Guru
Well done Eggy, absolutely amazing creation, I had 2 favorites but alas was only able to vote for one, so sorry to the other for not given my vote! I really miss doing these :sad:

Congratulations to all who participated you all done a great job, just wish we could get more people on-board to show their skills

So come on people lets show what you can do for the next challenge, jump on-board and GET your creative juices flowing

It's not about winning it's about participating and having fun!!!!!!!

And a special thanks to Helios for creating the challenge :thumbsup:

Last edited: