What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voting Poll for Challenge 40

• Helios

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • chrisdesign

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Rich54

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eggy

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here's the submission thread for PSG Challenge #40!

A big thanks to MrToM for coming up with the latest challenge titled COMPLETE THE IMAGE.

All submissions will be hidden and can only be viewed during the voting period. If you have any comments or would like to engage in friendly banter, please post them at the sound room of Challenge Announcement Thread.

Best of luck to all and looking forward to seeing some interesting creations and don't forget the winning entry will be posted on our Facebook page, even more reason to enter!!!

Submissions end on Sunday, August 14 at midnight GMT

challenge_40_countdown.php

Last edited:

Helios

1st attachment - My entry

2nd attachment - Not my entry, just another version to demonstrate that the shapes are all present and correct.

(I have no idea what's actually happening here, btw, it's the just the scene that popped into my head. :surprised: )

Attachments

• complete-comp.jpg
    complete-comp.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 67
  • complete-demo.jpg
    complete-demo.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Poll is now open!

Sorry guys, my internet went down last night (car crash) and they just got my internet and cable restored.

MrToM

Guru
WOW!

These are EXCELLENT!

Well done everyone......just what I expected......this is going to be a tough choice!
Rich54
Not sure you've stuck to the rules there really....the shapes have moved but its given me such a laugh I'm willing to let it go.

Thank-you everyone for your time in entering the challenge, appreciated.

GOOD LUCK.

Regards.
MrToM.

MrToM

Guru
Sorry, I guess I mis-interpreted the rule saying that it's ok to scale the symbols.
No worries.....its OK honestly.

I would have pointed it out but of course I can't see the images until the challenge is over, sorry.

Regards.
MrToM.

Rich54

Guru
If I submitted an entry, am I also permitted to vote? (You'd think I'd vote for myself, which I might, but I also like Chrisdesign's a lot)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If I submitted an entry, am I also permitted to vote? (You'd think I'd vote for myself, which I might, but I also like Chrisdesign's a lot)
Yes you may vote and no you may not vote for yourself....LOL!!

MrToM

Guru
Sure you can vote!

It amazes me that sometimes these challenges get less votes than entries.....you think they would get at least as many.

Whilst there isn't really anything stopping you from voting for yourself I think there is a [forum] rule somewhere asking you politely not to...can't remember where that is offhand....maybe a staff member can point that one out?

Regards.
MrToM.

PS....beaten to it again! :rofl:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Whilst there isn't really anything stopping you from voting for yourself I think there is a [forum] rule somewhere asking you politely not to...can't remember where that is offhand....maybe a staff member can point that one out?
I'll see if I can dig it up.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Times running out for the voting! There's a lot of members who are logged on to the forum who have not voted, 17 of you at the moment. Please vote.

Those of you logged in with TapaTalk, you too can also vote.

gedstar

Guru
Congratulations to @chrisdesign for winning the latest Challenge :wave1:
Fantastic work by all, looking forward to seeing what he will come up with for the next challenge

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Congratulations Chris. You are the well deserved winner!

Challenge Winner.png

This was a clever and very well executed project!

Last edited:
Thank you very much guys, and to all who voted for me.
And a big thanks to MrTom to make this challenge possible! It was great fun to participate in it.

Time to think about the next challenge for me now.

I hope to come up with an easy one, even for Photoshop beginners.
My main goal will be to attract many new members to have fun and compete in this next challenge.

Regards
Chris

Last edited: