What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Change cat’s eye color from green to blue

EchoTheGecko

I would do this myself, but sadly I’m on vacation and away from my pc, so I’d appreciate it if anyone could do this quickly for me.

Quickly change the cat’s eye color from the pale green it currently is to a frosty blue color, please try to make it look realistic!

Change this cat’s eye color:
image.jpg

Change it to this blue- or at least something similar:
image.png

Oh wow, that’s pretty good! If you wouldn’t mind can you maybe try something a bit less vibrant?

Hmm, after looking it over honestly, the blue seems a bit too “blue” I guess? If you could dullen it a bit that’d be great, or maybe just a different blue entirely. You don’t have to though, but I’d appreciate it if you could!

Yeah, that’s awesome! If you’re in the mood do you mind trying out a deeper green color for me? Kind of like the original, but a bit darker. You don’t have too, but I’d appreciate it!

Oooh, very pretty! I have one last request, if that’s alright. It might look unrealistic, but can you maybe try an amber color? I’m just curious as to what it’d look like on him.

Back