What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change our faces PLEASE

Cdyw827

Can anyone help me please, I am so desperate. Please put this guys face into this pic.

Attachments

• IMG_0633.PNG
    IMG_0633.PNG
    4.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0643.JPG
    IMG_0643.JPG
    872.7 KB · Views: 1

Argos

Guru
mmmm it's my bad inglish or this guy have no shame? :rofl:

Not frome sorry.

Cheers!

Argos

Guru
i'm sorry you're heartbroken but it's not an excuse to deceive the other person and much less st?al someone else identity.

Cdyw827

I'm already talking to him. I just want him to see this pic so he doesn't suspect anything.

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
I'm already talking to him. I just want him to see this pic so he doesn't suspect anything.

It's normally not our policy to give advice other than respond to the edit being requested, however because you have stated your reason for wanting this I am going to make an exception here and do both.

If you don't want a person to suspect anything, my advice would be to not send them a Photoshopped image like this. Even if someone does complete this edit for you, it will most likely not fool anyone. Making it look even close to realistic would require a lot of time and effort.

Having said that, I'll let your request stand for now. Don't be surprised if it doesn't get much interest though, and please refrain from bumping this thread.

Any further discussion should pertain to the edit only.