What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could you please edit my picture?

mightyduck

Could you please get rid of the brightness on the right side on the face, remove the earring and change the background to make the picture more professional (maybe a blank white background). I would also appreciate it if you could adjust the colours etc to give an overall professional fee (what I mean is in the context of a picture for an online job application profile). Also the image needs to be cropped to be square.

Sorry for so many requests....

Thank you!!!

ps.jpg

mightyduck

Thank you that's awesome!
Is it possible add skin tone to the right side of my face so that it is not just bright (because of the light shining on the face)

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Since the overexposed arias do not contain information for a contrast enhancement I tried to flip over the left side and use the skin texture
Actually it needs more work (if anybody is willing)

Untitled-2.jpg

mightyduck

What I mean is that area 1 is alot brighter than area 2. Sorry for not being clear.
Thank you!

Edit "Thanks Eggy, overexposed is the word I was looking for"

explanation.png

Last edited:

Thoter

I believe it is possible to improve the brighter part with a clone stamp tool but the problem is that a photo would be more like a painting. Are you sure this is the effect you're lloking for?