What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Design for logo and business card - for a StartUp

fabbi94

Dear all,

we are a StartUp from Germany and we like to start our business next month. To do this we need a logo and business cards who looks brilliant. :)

To cut a long story short, we need a logo with our company name (first word in green second in grey or another correlating color) and a "small" logo which is a circle separated in 4 areas and also colored like the main logo. This logo should also fit in the main logo and replace the "o" of the company name.

I had already start to create a logo with a font which we like and colors who looks good. Maybe this can be a basic for you but is not create enough. That is the reason why we are here :lol:

In addition we need a design for business cards with the main logo and maybe a little bit filling elements for a transparent business card.

Please provide the psd in 4K because downscaling is easier than upscaling :D

I hope you can help me by this task :)

This is the actual basic logo:
View attachment corelike_logo.psd

And the circle should be like this (top, right) but with the colors of the basic logo (green, grey or what you has choosen):
arrows-in-a-circle-flow-1738-design-elements-download-royalty-free-i2r0RX-clipart[1].jpg

Thank you a lot!

PS: Please forgive me my bad English :)

Jerry D

Power User
Do you know the name of the font you want to use?

fabbi94

Hi Jerry,

thanks a lot! This looks quite good ;)

For the main logo more like the 2. one - without shadow etc. Can you make there also the "o" circle thinner and more "sharp" like the 1. one?

And cany you add somthing what express "core" (your core-main interessts; come back to the real things in world) to the "short" logo from the 2. picture in the middle. Because it have actually a correlation to the recycling graphic in Germany ;)

That would be awesome!!

Thank you a lot for your work!

Best,
Fabian

fabbi94

Hi eggy,

thank you for your work but this is not what we need because we like more "seriosity" and in our mind this don't match this criteria.

But thank you a lot for your effort!

Best,
Fabain

Jerry D

Power User
Another idea...

trial-10.png

fabbi94

Hi Jerry,

the main logog looks good, maybe you can make the "o" a liitle bit thiner again that it match to the clear and thin look of the font so that the "o" cirlce is around 2x - 3x times wider then the normal font?

The "short" logo looks intresting ;) but a little bit to "crazy" for our business. So can you make the circle of your 2. post an put in the center a grid with 3*3 (for the color I haven't a good idea jet maybe completly grey or the outside grey and the center box green) and every box get a icon who reference a "core" element of life for example a baby for familie, a skier for sport, a movie role for fun, a group of people for friends, etc. and in the center a "happy" man because he can focus on his core elements in his life again and is happy :)
I hope that looks at the end after a logo who transfer the message that I like to send :D

But thanks a lot for your help! and if you can make the changes I am very happy ;-)

Best,
Fabian

Jerry D

Power User
This?

trial-12.png

As for the other images, find them and post them, I'll see what I can do.

fabbi94

Hi Jerry,

thank you again for your nice work!!!

The main logo is top, maybe can you sharp the circle a little bit that it is sharp like the last one.

For the circle on the top, can you put a grid like this in the center?
3434928667_19362fb2cc[1].jpg

For the colorset of the grid boxes feel free, maybe outside grey and the center green or something like this.
Can you also round the corners at the outside boxes (top left, right; bottom left,right) that it fits/feel better in the circle.

Can you put icons like this in the boxes of the grid:
family-of-four-with-two-minors-and-two-adults_318-62701[1].jpgcircle-of-friends-icon-png-17.jpgsport-activities-running-icon-17.pngsports-car-top-down-silhouette_318-43151.jpgglucklich-und-traurig-theater-masken_318-50130.jpg2000px-Dog.svg.pngforest_318-27149.jpgairplane-flight-in-circle-around-earth_318-60866.jpg

And this icon in the box in the middle:
happy-people-icon-18.jpg

Thank you so much!!!

Best,
Fabian

Jerry D

Power User
How's this?

trial-13.png

fabbi94

Hi Jerry,

yes it looks like that what I mean but now I think is it a little bit overloaded isn't it?
I´m sorry for my constant adjustments :/

So is it possible that you make the boxes to circles (same color and a little bit smaller) and put the "happy man" in the center of the outside cirlce again.
The car, dog, forest, and the masks delete from the image. And the other (familiy, friends, sport, travel) transform also in circles and arrange them as a "circle" around the center "happy man"

Is this possible? So that the circle transfere the message go back to the core elements of life and be happy but in a very elegant and simple way in the look and feel of the logo (like the method keep it simple).

Thank you more then a lot for your amazing work!

Best,
Fabian

Jerry D

Power User
Ok....

trial-14.png

fabbi94

Hi Jerry,

thanks a lot that looks good. Can you send me all the psd files?

Is it possible to try one last other idea?

That you put this vector graphic:
stock-vector-vector-jump-icon-with-long-shadow-on-blurred-background-summer-sports-symbol-logo-d.jpg
in the center of the "short" logo circle without any background. Only thisman and if it possible can you edit the icon that the man is jumping and not running? That would be very amazing!
And only this icon in the circle (color maybe grey?) so that we can compare this two editions of the logo.

Thank you very very much!

Best,
Fabian

fabbi94

Hi Jerry,

thanks! Do you have also the psd file for the long logo, that I can edit the font and the circle if it necessary.

Do you think you can do also the logo with the jumping icon?

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Fabian