What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Pencil Drawing to Digital Art

Alexis121

I'm still alive and busy working on multiple digital paintings. I just finished my most recent one a few days ago. That one took me a long time to finish. Almost two weeks. It underwent multiple background changes, and I drew the grass, as well as the palm trees by hand. I could have used custom brushes, but it was more important for me to practice drawing without crutches. Hope you like it.
:::):yourock:

Last edited:

Steve

Retired Administrator
............................ I could have used custom brushes, but it was more important for me to practice drawing without crutches. Hope you like it

You haven't posted anything.

You'll notice your signature has been removed.
Please read the site rules including the rule referring to links in your signature.
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/forum-photoshop-gurus-forum-help/28392-avatars-signatures.html
"You are allowed to put a link to your personal or professional website, portfolio, or other site RELATED in some way to Photoshop or any kind of visual design."

pabloco825

well i just scan it.... after that it depends on the picture

for instance i had a nice line drawing that i made very bold.. it'd be something easy to work with on photoshop