What's new

Good Font Manager on Windows 7?

SeniorS

Guru
I haven't use none of font manager yet but start to feel need for it. Usually i just "install" font on system. But with many fonts it's seems kinda not best solution.

So, advice, please, some good, easy and fast font manager for windows 7 64bit to work with PS, Indesign and so on.

Hoogle

Guru
Suitcase fusion is the best traditionally made for mac but come at a price where as nexus font I tend to find easier to use is just as effective but not as many features but then it is free So try that 1 first then if you feel you need more from your font manager upgrade to suitcase

SeniorS

Guru
Thanks. Looks good and how much i understand after 5 minutes it do map font (what was needed).
Now i will start to make font archieve :)

Hoogle

Guru
I have over 20,000 fonts anything over 500 installed at any 1 time grinds your machine down I like the feature where you can temporarily install fonts until you next restart your computer etc

SeniorS

Guru
I like that you don't have even install font to work with it. I had experience with suitcase on mac but this one looks will do the same with practice.

Hoogle

Guru
yeah it pretty much does and its free I also like the fact it keeps your windows originally installed fonts in a different library and lets you reset it whenever your added fonts get a bit to much or corrupted. I also actually find it quicker to use