What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Font Manager on Windows 7?

SeniorS

Guru
I haven't use none of font manager yet but start to feel need for it. Usually i just "install" font on system. But with many fonts it's seems kinda not best solution.

So, advice, please, some good, easy and fast font manager for windows 7 64bit to work with PS, Indesign and so on.

Hoogle

Guru
Suitcase fusion is the best traditionally made for mac but come at a price where as nexus font I tend to find easier to use is just as effective but not as many features but then it is free So try that 1 first then if you feel you need more from your font manager upgrade to suitcase

SeniorS

Guru
Thanks. Looks good and how much i understand after 5 minutes it do map font (what was needed).
Now i will start to make font archieve :)

Hoogle

Guru
I have over 20,000 fonts anything over 500 installed at any 1 time grinds your machine down I like the feature where you can temporarily install fonts until you next restart your computer etc

SeniorS

Guru
I like that you don't have even install font to work with it. I had experience with suitcase on mac but this one looks will do the same with practice.

Hoogle

Guru
yeah it pretty much does and its free I also like the fact it keeps your windows originally installed fonts in a different library and lets you reset it whenever your added fonts get a bit to much or corrupted. I also actually find it quicker to use