What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Hawaiian Scenery help!

luke3010

Dear Photoshop Guru's!
I need some help putting these pictures together from my travelling!
I have these two pictures, that I need merging into one. The first picture has me smiling and facing the camera, however the second picture has the better view but me turning away.
Just wondering if it would be possible to merge these into one picture, so it looks natural as if it was all one picture originally.
I added a third picture, where I simply stuck them together, to give you an idea. Obviously its quite tough as to make sure that the pictures seamlessly crossover, without the overlap of the staircase, and that the mountain side/view/sky crossover properly, so it looks natural.
Thank you Photoshop gurus!!
Luke

Attachments

• Hawaii 1.jpg
    Hawaii 1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Hawaii 2.jpg
    Hawaii 2.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Example .jpg
    Example .jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 5

luke3010

hey Argos!
By any chance do u still have the edit?
do you think you could make it a bit less orangey/warm, I think through the edit it lost a bit of the natural colours
it might have been because of warping the scenery, so its ok if not!
Just thought i'd ask! :)