What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

pancho1871

Hi guys!

OK, this is my second post, should have been the first, I know, but in a desperation and late at night I made another one first, the next one to be precise:
Request Mad Max style

It's already solved, so I'm happy for it and now I can take a little of my time to introduce myself.

My english level is good I think, forgive me if you found some mistakes in my descriptions, but my primary language is spanish.
I'm 24 years old, I'm from Argentina, like to play videogames, listen to music and watch some good movies in my free time. Unfortunately, I never learned how to use photoshop, when I was younger I tried it but it was hard and due to my impatience, I never gave enough time for it.

i love to know that there are some people here who help others with requests. So thanks to all of you.

I don't want to take more of your time, so a huge greeting for you all.

Last edited:

Tony Bowman

Hi. Welcome. If it's any consolation, I'm 44 and having decided to career change, I taught myself to use Photoshop (to a reasonable degree) in a little over a year and I'm now working. So at 24, there's plenty of hope for you!

And there's plenty of online tutorials and forums, like this one, from which you can pick up tips and tricks and get support.