What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone, nice to meet you!

S_JPS

Hello everyone,

glad to be here :) I'm an industrial/3D designer, turned to graphics due to lack of 3D/industrial design jobs in my area (just being honest :)).
So I'm working as a graphic designer and most of my tasks are easy and straightforward- mock-ups, colour changing, easy print and web promotional creative.
I know Photoshop and Illustrator mostly from tutorials and self-teaching. I have no formal knowledge on things like colour theory etc, and there are some actions and skills I'm still clueless about (lighting and shading, compositing for example). I'll occasionally need your wise help with this kind of things :)
Thanks to everyone!

Welcome to PSG S_JPS, nice to have you here.

Sorry to hear your chosen expertise didn't work out too well in terms of jobs. Graphics is a natural parallel skill choice to 3D design, I hope that works out well for you.

Welcome to PSG S_JPS, nice to have you here.

Sorry to hear your chosen expertise didn't work out too well in terms of jobs. Graphics is a natural parallel skill choice to 3D design, I hope that works out well for you.

Thank you so much! :)

Back