What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D How do i make an image layer appear 3d in photoshop?

Anna Hussie

Hi. I am using photoshop CS3 and am trying to illustrate a muscle tendon that has become detached from its point of insertion and is now bending (with the muscle belly no longer taut) as if coming out of the picture towards the viewer? Any suggestions? Please help

you need the 3d camera tool
maybe something like this will get you started

i'm not feeling comfortable watching a tutorial from a kid... first of all they should make a paper with 'what will I say, what will i do' sometimes i have the feeling that they don't know what they are actually doing.

Fun fact: not every 3D is the same, most 3D glasses are made for their own movies, you cannot watch a 3D special of for example 'batman' whit glasses you got from 'take me to the moon' so this last tutorial is useless

well anyone can learn from anyone that knows it your young so would it be right for me to say I dont want to listen to you because your young no it wouldnt I bet I am relatively young compared to some people on this forum and I would be upset if people took that atitude with me

Fun fact each custom made 3d movie only has its own filter on that channels the image slightly different so can be converted to use any 3d glasses by applying a neautral 3d filter over the top of the imprinted video

there are loads of free 3D makers out there, if this is not helping?

I dont think they actually want a fly out the screen 3d pic they just want a section of the image to pop out if that makes sense

Your talking about 'out of bounds' effect, try this tut

Back