What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to convert images to this type

hno2005

hiI'm a newbile here and it's my first post . please see the first attached imageI want to convert it to this type , I don't know what its called:please see the second attached imageI need to apply some pattern on sofas , so I need to make the second image to be able to apply patterns .( I want to convert images to above type and then use the result in another place , I know we can easily change the patterns in photoshop )What does this technique calls ?Looking to hear from youKing Regards

Attachments

• first.png
    first.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 26
  • second.png
    second.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 26
I believe your looking for displacement mapping. thanks for reply , I treid what you said but it didn't gave me what I needed ,I mean , the second image I uplaoded is an black and white image ,it's a fake 3d I think but I don't know how can I make something similar . could you help me ?king regards

You beat me, Chris! I was just about to type up an answer to this one. LOL.

Tom

I believe your looking for displacement mapping. thanks for reply , I treid what you said but it didn't gave me what I needed ,I mean , the second image I uplaoded is an black and white image ,it's a fake 3d I think but I don't know how can I make something similar . could you help me ?king regards

Sorry, I read your post quickly and didn't grasp your goal.

Back