What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to get this effect?

That's some beautiful work.
The way you pose the question implies a simple 4 or 5 step answer
Do this, that, and that and that's how it's done.
Also they're not all processed the same either.

First of all these photos were posed and composed with to look the way they do.
Dramatic lighting, wide angle lens shooting up on the buildings, etc., were all planned out in advance.

In Photoshop these images like the first ones you posted were tinted to some degree, and darkened for effect.
Some are desaturated slightly.

I found an image and played around a bit.
Here's before and after.
I used Curves, Selective Color, Hue & Saturation, and Photo Filter adjustment layers.

Yeah! Adam Alex's photography and PP is amazing! No wonder he makes around £7000-8000 a wedding!!! I would say my most preferred processed image has to be Image 3, looking up the building. The shading and lighting on the building are awesome! Is that done why just simple curve levels, hue & saturation etc?

I don't know what he did, that's what I did.
Basically desaturated, darken and tint.
I wasn't trying to duplicate what he was doing just show the difference a few adjustments can make.

Wow. It looks amazing. Really you have done such a nice job. You have edited those images very creatively. I also have some of the images like this so i will also try to edit those images like this. I wish to have some more tips and images from you.

Hey guys, yeah the pictures are amazing!

I wasn't me who created them just to let you guys know, the one's in my 1st post I found on the net,

and the second pictures are of Adam Alex from XSight! Great photographer! and they have some of the best wedding pictures i've ever seen!

chek my photos on facebook, hope you will like it. you can finde me as Nicolone's Creativity

^^ lol yeah I thought that same thing 1st time (then again I saw it on my phone).

But yeah its a pretty cool pic. Adam Alex pictures are even better! =P

Back